Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
One of the alarming aspects of mold and microbial development is that colonies can exist and spread without a homeowner noticing. There are areas of your house that you do not consistently inspect and visit, such as your crawlspace or an unfinished attic. Once physical signs of mold growth reach more heavily trafficked areas of your property, the colonies have become a substantial threat that requires multiple types of remediation and removal strategies to resolve.
Remediation Strategies for Colony Removal
Eliminating mold and microbial threats from a damaged property begins with a thorough inspection of the grounds to determine the organisms' most likely locations. Removing moisture and humidity from the environment around these work zones can start to starve out the colony while more direct remediation approaches get underway to eliminate these threats altogether. Mold removal that our SERVPRO team completes only fixates on active threats and not naturally occurring spores in the environment and can be finished with multiple practices such as:
- Surface power sanding
- Abrasive media blasting
- Surface cleaning with antimicrobial products
- Controlled demolition
Build Back and Repairs for Fremont
Because we have a general contractor license #937457, we can provide a wealth of services and actions to further restore and recover your home or business after a mold loss. Controlled demolition might be necessary for remediation purposes. However, we can also help with permanent repairs to damaged roofs, structural elements, flooring, ceilings systems after leaks and replace portions of plumbing.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (510) 737-8793
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Newark, Southwest Fremont?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (510) 737-8793
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Newark, Southwest Fremont is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities: