How Can Bad Mold Removal Companies Harm Your Newark Area Business?
Poor Newark Mold Removal Services Can Seriously Harm Your Business
Mold threatens most area businesses because of Newark’s rainier than average climate. If mold proliferates in your business structures, it could severely impact your operations. Moreover, its effects grow worse the longer it is allowed to remain without proper remediation.
Unlike SERVPRO, many Newark mold removal companies are not all that effective at successfully cleaning up and restoring mold-related damage. If you are unfortunate enough to use one of these other mold remediation services, your business could suffer some of the following long-term effects:
- Persistent and increasingly more intense musty odors that impact every part of your business
- Mold growths that spread throughout your buildings, discoloring and deteriorating structural elements and contents
- Catastrophic structural collapses after mold eats away at cellulose in building materials
- Health effects on customers and employees
- Business closures and financial losses as a result of having to clean up and restore long-term mold damage
In order to help you avoid these devastating issues, SERVPRO’s mold specialists provide area business owners with top-notch mold inspection services, mold removal work, and black mold damage repairs. This all enables us to save you time and money over the long term.
Considering all this, remember that selecting the right mold removal company is crucial to effectively remediate your mold damage and avoid costly repairs in the future. Call your helpful neighbors at SERVPRO of Newark, Southwest Fremont at (510) 737-8793 for assistance.